December 15, 2011: Panhandling Democrats Had Revenue and Taxes for Extensions
1. Government Accountability Office. Recovery Act. Recipient Reported Jobs Data Provide Some Insight Into Use of Recovery Act Funding, but Data Quality and Reporting Issues Need Attention. November 2009. Summary Page: What GAO Found.
2. The White House. Office of the Press Secretary. Weekly Address: President Obama Says Recovery Act Creating Jobs and Strengthening Economy. October 31, 2009. http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/weekly-address-president-obama-says-recovery-act-creating-jobs-and-strengthening-ec, retrieved December 14, 2011.
3. The White House. Office of the Press Secretary. We Can’t Wait: Agencies Cut Nearly $18 Billion In Improper Payments, Announce New Steps for Stopping Government Waste. November 15, 2011. http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/11/15/we-can-t-wait-agencies-cut-nearly-18-billion-improper-payments-announce-, retrieved December 14, 2011.
5. Government Accountability Office. Gene L. Dodaro. Comptroller General of the United States. Before the National Academy of Public Administration. Effective Government in a Time of Significant Challenges. November 17, 2011. Transcript, p. 3. http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-12-268CG, retrieved December 13, 2011.
6. PaymentAccuracy.gov. http://paymentaccuracy.gov/programs/unemployment-insurance, retrieved December 14, 2011.
7. U.S. Department of the Treasury. Update on Reducing the Federal Tax Gap and Improving Voluntary Compliance. July 8, 2009. p. 2.
8. United States Government Accountability Office. TAX GAP. Complexity and Taxpayer Compliance. June 28, 2011. Summary Page: What GAO Found.